Thursday, June 11, 2009

YES, WEEK-END 05 - CASSIUS CLAY

You are so damn tired that you're not much else
And I'm to uninspired to be that much help

Tryin' to get me hitched on to your martyr cause
You keep flappin' your eyelashes and adjustin' your bra
But there's no way you'll get your hooks in 'til your head's on straight
You got not no business takin' seconds 'til you've cleaned your plate

And you are so damn tired that you're not much else
And I'm too uninspired to be that much help

Talkin' in my ear about some weekend jaunt
You best keep your lips together 'less you know what you want
And your hands are all up on me like you're Cassius Clay
Yeah, I made you dinner once, I'm not some fuckin' buffet

And you are so damn tired that you're not much else
And I'm too uninspired to be that much help

No comments:

Post a Comment