Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where your interests lie 03 - Where your interests lie

When we are alone, i feel anxious and weird and i'm nearly next to certain that's just how i appear. I touch you too much and i stay in your shade. I grab onto your wrists so you won't blow away. I stay extra late; You won't make me walk home and you claim that's the reason we aren't sleeping alone. Your arms slung 'round my back, as we doze in your bed. I feel your sleepy lips bless the back of my head. Awake, you're so wary, you're so watching through doors but in dreams you resign to the arms you foreswore. You're built up too tall, filled with secrets to spill. Last year put in you ink, but it robbed you of quill. Your hand on my back or your hand on my waist: the fact of your hand disimports that of place. Although we both know what i'd like us to be, what means the most more is you're honest with me. My guts remain on the floor: i cannot tell a lie, while your stage silence draws suspicion to your alibi. I am everything you need, you just want what i lack. Your arms are so open (when they're not pulling back.) And when i'm finally alone and free to distract, there you are in my ribs, pawing at a gap. It's hard to be near you when i know who you are but i don't have a place yet reserved in your heart. It's hard to be near you when i know who you are but i don't have a place yet reserved in your heart. It's hard to be near you when i know who you are but i don't have a place yet reserved in your heart. It's hard to be near you when i know who you are but i don't have a place yet reserved in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment